Thursday, August 4, 2016

Metaphors

Hi 

I have been doing an Metaphor poem on one of my friends at yaldhurst and 
Her name is mika and I will leave her learning blog down under and hope you like it

http://ymsmika.blogspot.co.nz/

From
Catie


Mika


1. Mika is a Lollypop
Because she is sweet and kind.


2. She is a Cheetah
Because she can go fast.


3. She is a Director
Because she can make a good role model.


4. She is a rat
Because she is always busy.


5. She is a Helper
Because in class she can help you.


6. She is a Quiet person
Because she is always doing her work Quietly


7. She is a Mum
She is always caring


She is Mika

6 comments:

  1. Nice work Catie. I like the imaginative similes you have used.
    I am not sure Mika would have liked to be compared to a rat, perhaps a beaver would have been better (they build dams in their rivers to help catch fish)

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dad

      Thank you for thinking of different thing in my Writing. I hope you are busier than a rat (Because you mare a rat.)

      Love Catie:P

      Delete
  2. What an amazing number of features Mika has. I tend to agree with Dad that not everyone has the pleasant associations with a rat that you have. I would love to know how you would describe yourself.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr.Robertson
      I am Having some fun with Mika when I play with her and I am enjoying sitting next to her. She can run like the wind.

      Catie

      Delete
  3. Wow what a nice compliment to make about Mika.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about