Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Art this Term

So I am doing this so everyone can look and look at my art and say wow and maybe follow what I have done 




This first one is about my tessellating art and we had to use mirrors to see if it was the same as the other side. Her is my art



















So my next one is on just my normal art and I am playing with my Cousin on his farm but I am on the swinging swing and my cousin is on the bouncy Trampoline.




The last one is my flower art and I have done a sunflower with a couple of green flowers that hasn't grown properly so it is green and there are red leaves because they are overgrown.

  




So see you later

Bye.





1 comment:

  1. Hi there Catie. My name is Leah from Awahono School. I really like your art work. I like the sun art work that you did, it looks really cool. Have you thought of adding more detail to your art work?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about